5/90 Cambridge Street, Stanmore
North Facing & Renovated In The Heart Of Stanmore
A celebration of natural light, fresh modern style and walk everywhere convenience, this mid-level apartment delivers a superb sense of home in a sought after location. North facing with a leafy outlook, its renovated interiors present instant appeal and move in ready liveability. Beautiful parquetry floors, a well-appointed kitchen and deluxe bathroom make a great impression plus the apartment comes with a coveted lock-up garage on title. The well-maintained and solid full brick build adds to the allure as does its prime setting, walking distance to Stanmore Station, the local village shops/dining, Montague Gardens and the eclectic Enmore Road pubs, cafes and theatres.
- Mid floor in the low-rise block, sunny north aspect
- Superb parquetry flooring, high ceilings, covered balcony
- Spacious open plan living and dining
- Bright modern kitchen, stainless appliances, expansive pantry
- Substantial master with wall to wall built-in robe
- Master has space for a study nook, stylish bathroom
- Bathroom with a bathtub and European style laundry
- Well-maintained building, lock up garage on title plus storage
Property size: 76sqm approx. including lock up garage
Council rates: $338 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $180 per quarter, approx.
Strata levies: $545 per quarter, approx.
- Garage spaces: 1