414/88 King Street, Newtown
Bright Studio Apartment in Buzzing Hub
Peacefully set towards the rear of a popular security building in the heart of Newtown, this well-presented studio apartment unveils an ultra-desirable lifestyle that blends location with convenience. Wonderfully elevated and enjoying far reaching urban views all the way to Botany Bay, the stunning oasis is instantly appealing and showcases a clever floorplan with stylish appointments and plenty of natural light plus a fantastic walk-to-everywhere address just footsteps to trendy restaurants, pubs and Carriageworks.
- Contemporary studio in converted warehouse building
- Open plan interiors with wall of glass captures views
- Chic kitchen featuring Westinghouse induction cooktop
- Spacious bathroom offering combined shower/bathtub
- Intercom and shared laundry
- Complex boasts resort-style pool plus entertaining area
- Excellent investment or outstanding lifestyle retreat
- Popular eateries, local shops and transport at your door
- Short walk to Sydney Uni and within close proximity to RPA and the CBD
Council rates: $202 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $156 per quarter, approx.
Strata Rates: $1,578 per quarter, approx.