4/8 Wyagdon Street, Neutral Bay
Classic Quality, Exciting First Home or Investment
Tucked away in a no-through pocket whilst enjoying exceptional convenience, this spacious well-presented apartment delivers an exciting Lower North Shore opportunity. Positioned in a solid full brick and concrete security block and wrapped with windows on three sides, it features open plan living and dining zones, a quality chef's stone and Miele kitchen and the added advantage of a large sunroom or home office. The living area and office look back across the Wyagdon & Bent Street Reserve to the eastern suburbs and city skyline. The Main bedroom is substantial with a wall of robes and direct access to the enclosed balcony/sunroom/office. A fantastic first home, lifestyle pad or investment, owners love this location for its easy access to Forsyth Park, bus services, St Leonards Park and North Sydney Oval, Neutral Bay's village and North Sydney CBD and with the city just minutes away.
- Second floor position in the block, secure intercom entry
- High ceilings, spacious open plan living and dining
- Expanses of glass stream in the natural light, views
- Quality stone topped Miele kitchen with a dishwasher
- Master with built-in robes adjoins the sunroom/study
- Second bedroom with view over north facing garden
- Central bathroom with a bathtub, concealed laundry
- Flexible settlement dates and terms available
Apartment size: 76sqm approx. including enclosed balcony
Best parking on Merlin Street and walk down the stairs showing Bent Street Access or to Forsyth Park.
Water rates: $181 per quarter, approx.
Council rates: $196 per quarter, approx.
Strata levies: $1,053 per quarter, approx.