2/70 Ewart Street, Marrickville
Art Deco Garden Apartment
Set in the circa 1930 "Warwick" boutique security complex of only eight is this character filled two bedroom residence. With an exclusive use front garden and external space, bright north-facing position and contemporary finishes, it offers a superb Inner West lifestyle with cafés at your doorstep and a 200m stroll to Dulwich Hill train and light rail stations. Walk down to the Cooks River foreshore with its cycleways and nature trails, making it a perfect spot to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Art Deco charm in a boutique block of eight
- Ground floor access surrounded by established greenery
- Original hardwood floorboards & high ceilings throughout
- Reverse cycle split-system air conditioning to living area, ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Secure intercom entry in a solid double brick building, preserved foyer
- Exclusive front courtyard, oversized rear common garden
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, concealed laundry space & ample storage
- Two well sized bedrooms, main with a built-in robe
- Contemporary, period-style bathroom with a bathtub and underfloor heating
- Stroll to Cooks River walks, shops, cafés, Dulwich Hill village and Marrickville
- Easily accessible on street parking with permits available via council
Council rates: $353 per quarter approx.
Water rates: $173 per quarter approx.
Strata levies: $917 per quarter approx.