707/16 Hudson Street, Lewisham
Modern Apartment with Study within the 'Luna Lewisham' Development
This near new sun filled one bedroom, one bathroom, designer style apartment, showcasing both sophistication and style through an innovative twist, is a triumph of modern architecture coupled with meticulous finishes. Situated in a prime Inner West location is this secluded and private haven. Enthralled by the intimate views of Lewisham and situated in the "Luna Lewisham development'. It goes without saying that this extravagant development has inextricably contributed to the rich heritage and personality of the suburb and skyline. Beyond its picturesque homely facade lies an uncompromising approach to style and comfort. The offering comprise of resort-style facilities, pool, gym, spa. Close to café scene, schools, shopping and a variety of transport options including, light rail, train, bus services.
- Designed by 'PTW' Architects
- Luxury apartment in a prime Inner West location
- Open plan living
- Entertainers enclosed balcony with view
- Separate study, perfect for working from home
- Modern stone benchtops
- Miele and ILVE kitchen appliances
- Bright natural light throughout the apartment
- Resort-style facilities, pool, gym, spa
- Built in wardrobes
- Secure building with lift access
- Internal laundry
- Separate storage
- Close to café scene, schools, shopping
- Close to transport, light rail, train, bus services
Currently leased for $600.00 per week on a 6 month lease. Expires April 2024
Internal size: 66sqm approx. including storage
Council rates: $332 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $154 per quarter, approx.
Strata rates: $1,224 per quarter, approx.