6/54-56 The Boulevarde, Lewisham
Majestic Apartment Situated in Prized Inner-West Street Locale
This converted three-storey Victorian mansion was reconfigured into apartments during the art deco period, with a later modernist update of the façade echoing Spanish mission style, the interiors with their high moulded ceilings, maple timber work, and brass fittings retain the art deco essence. Large airy rooms look out onto the green street-scape and common gardens on three sides, secure parking for one car is also available.
Plantation shutters adorn the bedroom windows, timber floors are insulated and are in excellent condition. Open plan living and dining with a modern kitchen which includes dish-washer, electric stove and range hood, and the second bedroom has expansive built-in wardrobe and library. Public transport is excellent with access to nearby bus, train and light rail.
The sheltered garden with wide-open lawns, where residents and friends can meet, play, read or kick a ball around. An organic garden offers herbs, flowers and some vegetables, nourished with communally produced compost. This is a quiet street in a friendly neighbourhood of folks of all ages, and with a street-scape of large shady trees, wide verges and well-maintained older-style and heritage-listed homes, it is a home you will be proud to back to.
• Private entry, level one property with one car space
• Two master bedrooms, one with built-in robes and library
• Custom made finishes throughout, plantation shutters
• Timber floors, high ceilings and period detail
• Kitchen with dishwasher, open plan living, light-filled
• Original bathroom with modern updates, classical colours
• External laundry, communal large level back yard and gardens
• Walk to train, light-rail, city buses, cafes and surrounding village lifestyle.
• Well-maintained and beautifully presented building
Internal size: 72 square metres, approximately
car space: 13 square metres, approximately
Strata rates: approximately $1,033.00 per quarter
Council rates: approximately $ 322.00 per quarter
Water rates: approximately $ 154.00 per quarter
- Garage spaces: 1