11/27 Myra Road, Dulwich Hill
Superbly Renovated & Elevated Apartment
Soak up the fresh modern style afforded by this renovated apartment that sits atop the well-maintained boutique block. Light filled interiors benefit from windows on two sides and a generous balcony whilst timber floors provide a stylish backdrop to the open living and dining. The kitchen is a well-appointed gourmet space with stone bench tops and quality appliances and the bathroom is bright and modern. A wonderful investment in lifestyle, complete with security access and a car space, this inviting apartment rests in a quiet street steps to the bus, light rail and rail, parks, cafes and Dulwich Hill Public School.
- Excellent boutique security block, garden surrounds
- Refreshed interiors with plush carpet and new paint
- Timber floorboards, open plan living and dining
- Reverse cycle a/c, stone topped modern kitchen
- Generous bedrooms, master with a large balcony
- Both bedrooms with robes, fresh stylish bathroom
- Internal laundry, property includes a single car space
Potential rental: $650 per week, approx.
Council rates: $330 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $165 per quarter, approx.
Strata rates: $595 per quarter, approx.
- Open Car Spaces: 1