2/27-29 Cecil Street, Ashfield
Experience all that's best in the Inner West, then retreat back to this peaceful, recently renovated two-bedroom apartment, with an inviting balcony overlooking a pretty garden path. The main living area is bright and airy and leads to a large kitchen with excellent storage and separate laundry, while the expansive bathroom features an oversized shower. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Put your stamp on this terrific opportunity and enjoy living in a small and friendly block of only nine, just moments from transport connections, Ashfield Park and Summer Hill Village.
- Small block of only nine residences
- Neutral decor throughout with updated flooring and air conditioning
- Oversized kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Large bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Modern bathroom, separate Internal laundry room
- Lock up garage, ample storage throughout
- Haberfield Public School catchment
- A quick stroll to Ashfield Park and both Ashfield & Summer Hill train stations
Property size: 94.5sqm approx. including garage
Council Rates: $338 per quarter approx.
Water rates: $173 per quarter approx.
Strata Levies : $1,085 per quarter approx.
- Garage spaces: 1