12/12 Webbs Avenue, Ashfield
Light Filled Apartment In An Excellent Locale
Conveniently positioned in a light filled top floor position, this beautifully presented two-bedroom apartment provides low maintenance living with unmatched convenience. Boasting generous proportions and a neutral colour scheme throughout, its proximity to a variety of local transport options, shops and cafes as well as it's setting in the heart of Ashfield makes this a must see for owner occupiers & investors alike.
- Spacious combined living/dining area, with access onto a well-sized, west facing balcony
- Tidy kitchen featuring electric cooking, rangehood and ample cupboard storage
- Two generously sized bedrooms with A/C in main & cabinet storage in secondary
- Well maintained bathroom featuring bath & shower combo
- Great natural light throughout, newly carpeted & freshly painted
- Top floor setting in a security building with intercom access
- Shared laundry facilities plus a secure shared storage space
- Footsteps to Ashfield Train Station, Ashfield Mall & a variety of cafes/eateries
Auction: On-site Saturday 16 September
Property size: 65 sqm approx.
Council rates: $154.00 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $164.00 per quarter, approx.
Strata rates: $700.00 per quarter, approx.