6/86-90 Victoria Street, Ashfield
Oversized & Immaculately Renovated Residence in Tree-lined Street
Displaying a creative modern renovation, this stylish two-bedroom apartment promises a premium boutique lifestyle and delivers a sleek contemporary home on the Summer Hill border. It brings quality, style and location to its list of many features and is quietly tucked away in a full brick security building that's solid and well maintained throughout. The property also enjoys a great position with Ashfield's train station and dining precinct, Allman Park, bus transport, as well as Summer Hill village cafes all within strolling distance.
- Sleek and modern open living space includes a study/workstation area
- A large entertainment terrace that enjoys a peaceful leafy outlook
- Two double-sized bedrooms both feature ceiling fans and built-ins
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with s/steel appliances and dishwasher
- A designer full bathroom plus an internal laundry with extra storage
- An oversized lock-up garage, intercom entry and easycare tiled flooring
- Short walk up to Ashfield's major transport, dining and shopping options
Apartment size: 116sqm approx.
Council rates: $288 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $164 per quarter, approx.
Strata Rates: $1,573 per quarter, approx
- Garage spaces: 1