5/99 Alt Street, Ashfield
Distinguished by its perfect top floor, north-east corner position in the low-rise block and a quiet lifestyle location, this desirable apartment easily accommodates first home seekers, professionals and investors alike. Enjoying generous proportions and an abundance of natural light, the refreshed residence immediately welcomes into interiors that are immaculately presented for low-maintenance living. The kitchen is a modern culinary space, and both the bedrooms are spacious, with the master generously over-sized. The full width balcony is another desirable feature along with a car space on title. Convenience is key being a stroll to the bus, Woolworths, the station and Ashfield Mall.
- Small low-rise block, bright with windows on three sides
- Fresh carpet, combined living and dining, high ceilings
- Full width balcony, delightful and open treetop outlook
- Appealing modern kitchen with an updated electric stove
- Two generous bedrooms include an over-sized master
- Very neat and tidy bathroom with some updates and a separate shower & bath
- Large internal laundry plus a single car space on title
- The apartment rests in the Haberfield Public catchment
Apartment size: 91sqm approx. including parking
Council rates: $353 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $180 per quarter, approx.
Strata levies: $905 per quarter, approx.
- Garage spaces: 1