12/10 Tintern Road, Ashfield
Light Filled Apartment with Sensational City and Bridge Views
A brilliant top floor setting that provides stunning views over the district to the Harbour Bridge, Anzac Bridge and city skyline is just the start for this well positioned apartment. Resting in a solid boutique block, it features bright spacious interiors that flow easily out to the generous east facing balcony. Stylish updates add to its appeal including the chic engineered flooring and a modern well-appointed kitchen. It's an outstanding entry into the property market with a lock up garage on title and a quiet street setting that is equidistant to both Summer Hill village and Ashfield Mall and steps to the bus, rail, parks and schools.
- Premier tree lined street, border of Summer Hill
- Well-maintained low rise block, top floor setting
- Engineered flooring, immense living and dining
- Wall of glass frames the view and opens to the balcony
- Modern kitchen fitted with quality appliances
- Large master with built-in robes, centrally set bathroom
- Added value of a single lock up garage on title
Property size: 102.7 sqm approx. including garage
Council rates: $338 per quarter approx.
Water rates: $165 per quarter approx.
Strata rates: $1,300 per quarter approx.
Potential rent: $700 per week approx.
- Garage spaces: 1