4/11 The Avenue, Ashfield
Renovated Art Deco Stunner with Unbeatable Convenience
Contemporary chic meets Art Deco charm in this stylishly updated apartment that's part of a boutique block of only four nestled in a small cul-de-sac street. Positioned on the first and top floor of the building with windows on three sides, no common walls and a spacious floorplan. The light and airy apartment benefits from all that makes Art Deco apartments so popular with its character features, high ceilings, full brick build and large rooms. The designer kitchen is a statement in luxe contemporary style, the versatile sunroom is a pleasing extra and the carefully conceived custom appointments add to the allure. Brimming with charm and character, this unique property comes with a carport and private laundry with storage on title. This is standout buying in a private convenient setting just footsteps to Ashfield Mall, the bus, the train station and Ashfield Aquatic Centre.
- Small Art Deco block 'Durham': well-maintained low-rise
- Bright, fresh interiors with a substantial floorplan
- Engineered flooring, high grade acoustic underlay
- Extensive new electrical work
- High ceilings, picture rails and designer silent Fanco Studio fans
- Generous family room fitted with custom cabinetry
- Deluxe marble kitchen boasting quality appliances
- Integrated fridge, oven with air fryer and induction cooktop
- Sun soaked optional sunroom, dining or home office
- Over-sized master with robes, 2nd bedroom with robes
- Neat bathroom, carport, laundry with storage
- 100% wool carpets, new blinds and linen curtains
Apartment size: 97 sqm approx. including parking
Council rates: $338 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $165 per quarter, approx.
Strata levies: $1,000 per quarter, approx.
- Carport Spaces: 1