5/155 Frederick Street, Ashfield
Spacious Light Filled Apartment with Lock-up Garage
This elevated ground floor one-bedroom apartment is quietly positioned towards the rear of this boutique block of twelve apartments. Offering a leafy private outlook from each room, a sunlit living room with high ceilings, an updated kitchen and internal laundry facilities all with a 23sqm lock-up garage and storage space.
This is an ideal investment or owner-occupier opportunity with Ashfield's lively café, dining, and shopping precinct a 15-minute walk away, it also enjoys quick access to the city via bus, rail, and metro motorways.
- Living area opening onto leafy balcony outlook
- Neat and updated eat-in kitchen
- Spacious bedroom with built-in robe
- Bathroom with bath over shower and internal laundry
- North facing aspect
- Lock up garage with storage space
- Located opposite Hammond Park
- Close to bus stops, Ashfield train station, and mall/shopping precinct
Total size: 75 sqm approx. including balcony & garage
Strata levies: $857 per quarter, approx.
Council rates: $338 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $165 per quarter, approx.
- Garage spaces: 1