6/33 Orpington Street, Ashfield
Light Filled Apartment In A Superb Setting
Perfectly positioned in a tree lined street, this well-appointed 2 bedroom apartment in a tightly held block offers unmatched comfortability with walk everywhere convenience. Filled with light & a neutral colour scheme with scope to personalise & add future value, its appeal to homebuyers & or investors alike is second to none. Featuring built in robes, a lock up garage & a peaceful balcony, its location provides access to a host of Ashfield's best restaurants, cafes, transport options & parks.
- Two well sized, sun shrouded bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Updated kitchen with electric cooking, ample cupboard storage
- Large, combined living & dining area leading out onto a spacious balcony with a leafy outlook.
- Modern bathroom with oversized vanity, combined bath & shower, internal laundry facilities
- Allocated lock up garage, tightly held block of 12.
Land size: 80 square metres, approximately, inclusive of lock-up garage
Council rates: $338 per quarter, approximately
Water rates: $163 per quarter, approximately
Strata levies: $898 per quarter, approximately
- Garage spaces: 1