36/403-409 Liverpool Road, Ashfield
Panoramic Views From a Peaceful Oversized Two-Level Home
Offering all the advantages of townhouse-style living, this dual-level apartment is well-proportioned throughout and set in a great lifestyle location with Ashfield's shopping, dining and transport hub just up the road. It brings together fresh interiors, a private North facing outdoor space and a quiet rear position to make it an excellent low-maintenance home with elevated northerly panoramas over the district. Upgrade from a unit, downsize from a house or treat yourself to a new investment in this fantastic lifestyle location that's just a heartbeat to major shopping amenities, as well as the Ashfield Aquatic Centre, schools and transport options.
- A light-filled open plan design featuring cool tiled flooring
- Wide entertainment terrace with northerly views over the rooftops
- Two upstairs bedrooms plus a second balcony and full bathroom
- A modern granite kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
- Secure basement car space, lift, air-conditioning and intercom entry
- Quietly set at the rear of a well-maintained apartment complex
- Stroll to major retailers, dining, the train station and bus connections
Size: 100sqm approx. including parking
Council rates: $338 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $163 per quarter, approx.
Strata rates: $1,755 per quarter, approx.
- Open Car Spaces: 1