20/25 Ormond Street, Ashfield
Stylish Living in Tranquil Park-side Location
A beautifully renovated and spacious two-bedroom apartment in an enviable setting opposite Ashfield Park. Light filled interiors with elevated vistas of peaceful leafy surrounds, this delightful modern residence offers a welcome retreat in an idyllic lifestyle location. Immaculately presented security apartment affords excellent convenience to attractive amenities. Moments from Summer Hill village and cafe scene, Haberfield restaurants and deli's, Ashfield & Summer Hill train stations, and Ashfield Park.
- Prime top floor setting in a quality low-rise building
- Secure intercom access, interiors are filled with natural light
- Corner setting with windows on two sides, large sun-lit balcony
- Superb leafy green park vistas, open plan living and dining
- Newly renovated kitchen with s/steel appliances, dishwasher and generous storage
- Timber floors, modern lighting and air conditioning
- Two generously-sized bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes & plantation shutters
- Abundant and easy untimed parking on the doorstep
- Walking distance to all local amenities
Property size: 78.7sqm approx.
Strata rates: $961 per quarter, approx.
Council rates: $353 per quarter, approx.
Water rates: $158 per quarter, approx.