17/7a Bruce Street, Ashfield
Light Filled, Inviting and the Perfect Start
A sunny north aspect, refreshed interiors and a fantastic location make this ideal apartment a standout opportunity for those seeking their first home or a quality investment. Set on the first floor, back from the road, its light filled interiors are welcoming with beautiful parquetry flooring, high ceilings and plantation shutters. Both the master and living spaces open out to the long balcony that enjoys a green outlook.
Buyers will appreciate the modern gas kitchen and the stylish renovated bathroom with combined laundry. It enjoys the value add of both parking and storage and an outstanding setting steps to Ashfield Park, Ashfield Station and both Summer Hills' village and Ashfield Mall. It's also within easy walking distance of Ashfield Public School.
- Solid, low rise boutique block, easy access 1st floor
- In a pocket predominately dominated by homes
- Quiet setting, parquetry flooring, plantation shutters
- High ceilings, open plan living/dining, long balcony
- Large modern gas kitchen with stainless appliances
- Large master suite opens directly out to the balcony
- Both bedrooms with robes, luxury bathroom/laundry
- The property includes a car space and storage room
Internal size: 87 square metres approximately, incl. balcony, parking and storage
Strata Rates: $950 per qtr approx.
Council rates: $338 per qtr qpprox.
Water rates: $163 per qtr approx.
- Open Car Spaces: 1