7/116a Victoria Street, Ashfield
Smartly Updated Apartment In A Tranquil Setting
Offering modern updates in a boutique block of just 8, this centrally located two-bedroom apartment offers a North-East orientation, district views and is flooded with natural light. Commanding a coveted setting in a wide palm-lined street on the Summer Hill Border, with ample on-street parking, its proximity to a myriad of local restaurants, cafes, shopping precincts & transport options provides direct access to both Ashfield & Summer Hill's vibrant community lifestyles.
- Well sized, light filled open plan living & dining.
- Fully updated kitchen with gas cooking, abundance of storage & dishwasher/washing machine cavity.
- Two spacious, light filled bedrooms with built in robes.
- Designer bathroom with sleek finishes
- Ceiling fans, plantation shutters & timber floorboards throughout
Internal Size: 53 square metres, approximately
Council rates: Approx. $334.00 per quarter, approximately
Water rates: Approx. $163.00 per quarter, approximately
Strata rates: Approx. $741.00 per quarter, approximately