Ashfield NSW 2131
Delightful Split-Level One Bedroom Apartment - Elizabeth House
This delightful, private, split-level apartment is ideal for those looking for something unique and individual. Enter from courtyard to your own tessellated tiled porch then into kitchen dining area with bespoke cabinetry, integrated fridge and concealed internal laundry. Original staircase leads to level one with lounge room and main bedroom both facing east. Whimsical bathroom with lovely shower. Double glazed windows throughout the apartment, ceiling fans on level one. Move straight in and enjoy the quality and ambiance. Walk to all amenities, located halfway between Ashfield station and Summer Hill Village, parks are within walking distance and ready to enjoy.
- Split level apartment with separation of living areas
- Bespoke cabinetry in kitchen includes quality appliances
- Concealed laundry and includes washing machine and dryer
- Great light and bright living room with study nook
- Main bedroom with considered, built in cabinetry
- Bathroom with shower, pedestal basin and storage
- High ceilings, original woodwork and beautiful details
- Ceiling fans to upper levels, gas heating NBN ready
- Walking distance to all amenity including shops, station, cafes
Apartment size: 50 sqm approx.
Water rates: $165 per quarter, approx.
Council rates: $338 per quarter, approx.
Strata levies: $1,847 per quarter, approx.