A remarkable landmark home, this splendid Tudor-style residence was built in 1936. The unique family home features a highly spacious two-level layout, with grand living areas and exquisite original features. Set on a manicured block, the property also offers a coveted corner position, directly opposite Yeo Park and just moments from Trinity Grammar.
The 5 Bedroom family residence with a double garage, opposite Yeo Park and Summer Hill Trinity Grammar School. Magnificent formal lounge/Dining room for entertaining. Master bedroom overlooking park with multiple BIRs; large second bedroom with multiple BIRs and study; large third bedroom overlooking park with built in study, cupboards and extensive attic storage; fourth bedroom with French armoire; fifth bedroom with built in cupboard and adjoining wardrobe. Modern kitchen with Miele appliances (incl. dishwasher) and Caesarstone benchtop with adjoining indoor and outdoor dining areas. Two bathrooms and dedicated laundry.
- Modern Kitchen with Miele appliances, pantry space and plenty of storage
- 5 Large Bedrooms with ample storage and Built-in space
- Easy care living, landlord including garden maintenance within rent
- Expansive formal lounge and dining room for entertaining
- Additional Study areas with extensive storage space
- Double garage and large secluded rear garden for entertaining
For further information on the property or to arrange an inspection contact Jordan Dias on 0419 695 809 or Lochlan on 0434 001 809.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.