Harris Tripp Pty Ltd, trading as Harris Tripp, is a private limited company [ABN 71000823816] and our registered office is at 35 Lackey Street, Summer Hill, 2130.
We are registered in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 (cth) and are required to comply with the Australian privacy principles (apps) set out in that act. Any comments or queries that you have, should be addressed to our Data Protection Office: email@example.com
This policy explains how we collect information about you, how we use this information to assist us with your search or enquiry and how you can instruct us to limit or stop us supplying you with details of the properties we are offering and of the services we provide. By providing your information to us you agree that you have read this policy and accepted the matters set out in it.
1) Our employees are aware that any information provided by you is confidential to Harris Tripp.
2) Specifically we do not share this information or provide lists of our clients to any third party, other than our carefully selected business associates.
3) You are not obliged to provide us with any information in order to view any part of our website. By providing personal data to Harris Tripp, you consent to the processing of such data by Harris Tripp, as described in this policy.
4) If you wish to register to use our email update and registration or request a valuation, then your name and contact details must be provided. In doing so, you permit us to follow up your registration by telephone. You may cancel your email updates at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ button.
5) When you request details of properties or of our other services to be sent to you we require your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
6) In the event that you request for your name to be added to the Harris Tripp mailing list, we will retain details of your property requirements on our database.
7) In addition to supplying you with the details requested, we may from time to time provide you with other information regarding the services we offer.
8) You may opt out or instruct us not to send you details of properties offered for sale or lease by contacting the relevant office.
9) You may opt out or instruct us not to send you details of services we offer, by writing to the Marketing Department, Harris Tripp, 35 Lackey Street, Summer Hill 2130 or contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
10) You may also instruct us to remove your details from our database entirely by writing to the Marketing Department, Harris Tripp, 35 Lackey Street, Summer Hill 2130, or contacting us by email at email@example.com
11) You may opt out or instruct us not to pass your details to our business associates, or to instruct our business associates to remove your details from their databases, by writing to the Marketing Department, Harris Tripp, 35 Lackey Street, Summer Hill 2130 or contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
12) We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that checks are in place to protect unauthorised external access into Harris Tripp’s database on which your details are stored. These safeguards are reviewed on a regular basis.
13) In the unlikely event that the business of Harris Tripp is sold or merged with another business then your details may be disclosed to the new owners or management.
14) We are continually striving to improve the services that we offer on our website. Any comments or queries that you have should be addressed to email@example.com