This character filled classic art-deco apartment is located moments from Petersham station, Leichhardt's iconic cafes, restaurants and shopping precinct.
- Private balcony with a peaceful leafy outlook from both the main bedroom and living area
- Two bedroom apartment, main with built-in
- Beautifully polished timber floorboards throughout
- Recently renovated gourmet style kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Open plan combined living area
- Moments from cafes, restaurants, shops, Norton Street and all forms of public transport
- Long lease on offer
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
Located just six kilometres from the CBD, Petersham is a suburb perfectly positioned for future growth. Steadily growing in popularity and prestige, Petersham is now being discovered by a new wave of buyers who love it's classic architecture, convenient setting and close-knit community feel.