Located just steps away from Tasker Park is this renovated two bedroom apartment. Boasting plenty of natural light, timber floorboards and convenience to local shops and public transport this property is a must to inspect.
- Two large bedrooms main with built-in wardrobes
- Lovely open plan renovated kitchen with dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with laundry facilities
- Plenty of natural light
- Floating timber floorboards
- Brand new air conditioning unit
- Brand new carpet flooring in both bedrooms
- Located close to local shops and public transport
- Exclusive use of car space
- Uninterrupted views overlooking Tasker Park
- 5 minute walk to Canterbury Train Station
- Footsteps to Canterbury Swimming Pool
APPLY NOW: https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501 or Lochlan Grahame on 8752 4509.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 – so far we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.