Peacefully set at the rear of a small security block, this bright and airy apartment offers a life of easy style, privacy and convenience. The home's interiors feature classic mid-century details that blend nicely with contemporary updates in the kitchen and bathroom. Both bedrooms are a good size and their oversized windows invite plenty of light. Located in a leafy heritage precinct, it is footsteps to Trinity College and falls within the catchment for Summer Hill Primary School.
- The combined living and dining area is air conditioned
- Covered balcony is the ideal spot for alfresco dining
- Separate modern Caesar Stone kitchen, induction cook top, dishwasher
- Generous main bedroom is fitted with large mirrored robe
- Smart up-to-date bathroom includes a full-sized bathtub.
- Separate internal laundry
- Freshly painted throughout + new blinds
- Lock up garage and additional parking with rear lane access
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please
call Vishnu on 04 2728 4559/02 8752 4501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.