Bringing cafe culture to your doorstep is this stunningly presented three bedroom home in the desired Summer Hill area. Offering low maintenance living, periodic charm, high quality finishes and only a moments stroll to all Summer Hill has to offer including Summer Hill train station (500m) and light rail (270m). Be quick as this is sure to impress!
- Ducted air-conditioning and gas heating flowing throughout
- Open plan living featuring periodic high ceilings
- Modern island kitchen with quality gas appliances and ample storage
- Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes plus an upper level parents retreat
- Contemporary main bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry room with storage and second toilet
- Covered entertainment patio and easy maintenance courtyard
- Rear lane access undercover parking plus storage
- Within the catchment for Summer Hill Public School (850m)
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please text or call Jordan Dias on 0419 695 809 or Lochlan Grahame on 8752 4509.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 – we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.