This large and stylish studio apartment has been meticulously renovated and forms part of a beautifully renovated freestanding Victorian Terrance. It is conveniently located walking distance to Summer Hill train station, fantastic restaurants and cafes, Summer Hill high street (IGA, chemist, Summer Hill Pub, Dr, Butcher, Post Office), light rail, buses, parks and schools.
- Beautifully retained original features including a fireplace & light fittings
- Private access via side entrance, an abundance of natural light
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher & air conditioning
- Spacious combined living and bedroom, separate storage room
- Contemporary bathroom with washer and dryer
- Large private outdoor courtyard with overhead pergola – perfect for alfresco
- Pets considered upon application
APPLY NOW: https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 – we have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.