Immaculetely Presented Tri-Level Terrace
Rarely do properties of this calibre become available for lease. Luxury living in the heart of Botany is at its contemporary best with this architect designed multi-level residence. Impressively proportioned, supremely stylish and showcasing quality finishes throughout, this brand-new terrace conveys a spacious living environment and makes a stunning home for the entertainer with a focus on effortless in/outdoor living. Landscaped pedestrian walkways to child-friendly parklands and Botany village cafes offer a lifestyle of carefree convenience only 15 mins to Westfield Eastgardens and Maroubra Beach.
- Elevating sense of light and space with streamlined interiors and class
- Free-flowing living and dining space with large windows allow for abundance of natural light
- Open plan design integrates seamlessly with the outdoor entertaining alfresco
- Four oversized bedrooms, two with walk-in wardrobes and ensuites
- Deluxe kitchen with stone waterfall style benchtop and quality Miele appliances
- Two main bathrooms with his and hers vanities
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Spacious lock up garage with off street parking
- Landscaped courtyard with level lawn
- NBN Fibre to the premises
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call Johnathon Botsis on 8752 4516 or text 0419 656 435.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 – we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios'