With elegant proportions and details, this freestanding home retains period character typical of this sought-after pocket. Newly renovated, with moments walk from the vibrant village heart of Dulwich Hill.
- Newly renovated with generous proportions filled with period character
- North/East facing property with high ceilings and timber floors throughout
- Over sized bedrooms with large windows allowing lots of natural light
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Stone kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard space
- Separate lounge and dining Areas
- Walk-in shower with 2nd WC and internal laundry facilities
- Private yard with patio and landscaped garden
- Off street parking for one small car
- Walking distance to public transport and located in catchment area for schools such as Lewisham Public School, Dulwich High School
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call John Paul on 8752 4512 or text 0419 656 435.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.