This character filled two bedroom home located in a quiet tree-lined street offers classic original details with a north to east orientation. Within superb proximity to Johnson Park, Trinity College, Dulwich Hill shops, supermarkets, restaurants and Arlington Light Rail.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Polished timber floorboards
- Separate living and dining areas
- Generous sized bedrooms with newly laid carpet
- Open plan kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
- Dining opens to alfresco area and garden
- Bathroom with internal laundry facilities
To find out more about this property please call Romana Lokas on 8752 4503 or 0419 818 934.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons to be notified of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 – we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.