IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please send an enquiry to our team to arrange a private viewing of this property. We are also able to book a Facetime/WhatsApp inspection if required or send a detailed video inspection upon enquiry if requested – please contact Norman Tran on 0427 284 559 for further information and to make a booking.
On the ground level of the majestic c1880 'Chevy Chase' manor, this beautifully updated security apartment is ideal for those seeking a relaxed, easy care lifestyle. Its exceptionally spacious interiors boast gorgeous character details, smart modern essentials, and near-level access to the front entrance. The boutique conversion has been masterfully restored to capture its old-world charm and romance, featuring idyllic communal spaces including private gardens. Rail and buses are within walking distance, and it is close to shops and cafes.
- Elegant combined living and dining room with fireplace
- Galley kitchen with custom cabinetry and leafy outlook
- Bright double bedroom complete with a mirrored robe
- Fresh modern bathroom featuring very high ceilings
- Screened windows and newly polished timber floors
- Video intercom and gated security entrance to parking
- Stunning heritage details throughout triple-brick build
- The title also includes a highly prized car space
- Close to village delights in Summer Hill, Dulwich Hill
As an investor, it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 – we have successfully introduced over 200 tenants to our properties in 2020 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.