On the ground level of the majestic 'Chevy Chase' 1880's manor, this beautifully updated security apartment is ideal for those seeking a relaxed, easy care lifestyle or investment in a truly unique location. Its exceptionally spacious interiors boast gorgeous character details, smart modern essentials, and near-level access to the front entrance. The boutique conversion has been masterfully restored to capture its old-world charm and romance, featuring idyllic communal spaces including private gardens. Rail and buses are within walking distance, and it is close to shops and cafes.
- Elegant combined living and dining room with fireplace
- Galley kitchen with custom cabinetry and leafy outlook
- Bright double bedroom complete with a mirrored robe
- Fresh modern bathroom featuring very high ceilings
- Screened windows and newly polished timber floors
- Video intercom and gated security entrance to parking
- Stunning heritage details throughout triple-brick build
- The title also includes a highly prized car space
- Close to village delights in Summer Hill, Dulwich Hill
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please text or call Jordan Dias on 0419 695 809 or Lochlan Grahame on 0434 001 809.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up-to-date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investor Relations Manager Lochlan Grahame on 0434 001 809 or firstname.lastname@example.org – we have successfully introduced over 600 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.