Lush surrounds give this spacious garden level apartment a leafy green aspect that's instantly appealing. Its interiors have been stylishly refreshed for modern living combined with character details throughout. Soft light pours in on three sides of its practical design, with generous bedrooms and a relaxing alfresco patio among its many great features. In a quiet yet centrally located street, it is a stroll to Ashfield train station and Ashfield's bustling café, shopping and dining precinct. Popular village shops, wine bars and restaurants can be found in nearby Haberfield and Summer Hill, and the property has quick access to express motorways for the city.
- Combined lounge and dining areas are fresh and inviting
- Separate kitchen with a dishwasher and ample cabinetry
- A stainless steel oven and a large internal laundry with storage - bring your own machine
- Queen sized main bedroom with large mirrored built-in
- Second double sized bedroom with built-in
- Neat full sized bathroom with new contemporary sink
- Most rooms are appointed with large picture windows
- Fresh white paint and low maintenance ceramic floors
- 750m to Ashfield Park and Ashfield Apothecary Café
- Close to Bunnings, Ashfield Mall and Aquatic Centre
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501 or Lochlan Grahame on 8752 4509.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise, we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 – so far we have successfully introduced over 720 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan – In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection