Set within the solid sandstone walls of an historic 1841 sugar mill, this exceptional apartment has been superbly designed to feature spacious interiors presented in a refined contemporary style. Part of a prized waterfront development, the property occupies a supremely quiet position adjoining parkland and scenic riverside walking trails.
- Striking open-plan living and dining room
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins, main with ensuite
- Gourmet granite kitchen with Fisher & Paykel appliances
- Stylish modern bathroom, concealed laundry
- Parquet floors, deep-set windows, under cover car space
- Convenient setting, walk to local shops and the station
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please text or call Vishnu Alapati on 0427 284 559/ 02 8752 4501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 – we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios'